4.0

This is actually the 2nd hot tub I've purchased from CJP.Never had an issue with the 1st one.

The 2nd tub, developed a bubble in one of the seats and I was given a new one as it was still covered by warranty. Steven was very helpful in making sure my issue was resolved. Have had a couple issues with this 2nd one, but Mike in the service dept has always been professional, courteous and very helpful. Have moved further away, but would still come to them if I needed a new one.

While I understand that this site is for pissed off customers, I guess I'm pissed that they're not closer to where I live!...and no, no one paid me to say this nor did I get any discount or promises of service.I guess I can understand some of the things people are saying but all I can say is that they did right by me.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with service department and stated that there is a room for improvement of prices are a little bit higher. Please contact the author of this review to discuss reliable warranty of hot tub. Central Jersey Pools needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hot tub in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Central Jersey Pools.

Comments